- About MHNet
MHNet is a national behavioral health care company headquartered in Austin, TX. Founded by clinicians in 1985, MHNet has experienced strong and steady growth for over 25 years. MHNet now covers more than 2 million lives and possesses a full-spectrum national network of credentialed providers. MHNet offers a comprehensive suite of behavioral health products for employers, health plans and public programs.
MHNet Behavioral Health provides the highest quality mental health and substance abuse services to members through an integrated health care delivery system that produces consistent, superior clinical outcomes; maintains member dignity; recognizes special needs and preferences; and offers affordable behavioral health care services in the least restrictive setting.
Focused on Values
Our success can be attributed to the strict ethical principles that govern the actions of our employees. Our focus on values is the leading force behind our long-term relationship with countless numbers of providers and customers.
Dedicated to Quality
MHNet's comprehensive Quality Improvement Program encompasses all aspects of the organization. Our Quality Improvement efforts are based upon rigorously-measured management tools designed to offer members, providers and clients with the highest level of service.
MHNet is fully accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) for the UM standards.
Poised for Growth
MHNet's experienced leadership team has strategically positioned the company for future growth and has structured operations so that the company is poised to successfully meet the growing demand for our services. MHNet boasts one of the strongest financial positions in the industry, providing members and customers with the peace of mind that comes from partnering with a company that has demonstrated success in long-term planning and growth.Leadership Team
- President and Chief Operating Officer: Kevin Middleton, PsyD
- Corporate Medical Director: Peter Harris, MD, PhD
- Chief Financial Officer: Bill Scheerer, CPA
- Vice President of Operations: Talitha Appenzeller, MBA
- Vice President of Clinical Operations: Chris Slocum, LCSW, MBA
- Regional Executive Director, Kentucky: Kim Richardson, LPCC, LMHC
- Regional Executive Director, Orlando: Malaika Vasiliadis, LMHC
- Regional Executive Director, St. Louis: Scott Frederick, PhD
- National Director, Account Management: Tracy Figueredo
- National Director, Network Operations: Marc Besserman, MHA
- National Director, Quality Management: Jacki Roschbach, MSS
- Director of Strategic Marketing: Marc Blevens, MHP