- Joining Our Network
- Forms Library
- Claims Information
- Outpatient Auth Info
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD10
- Facility Info
- ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS
- MHNet Provider Portal
- EDI Documentation
- NETWORK PARTICIPATION
- Provider Nomination
- Clinical Resource Info
- SPECIALIZED PROVIDER
- Autism Services
- Employer Services
- Psychological/Neuro-Psych Testing
At MHNet, we value the providers who take care of our members. Our website offers you all the tools you need and a free Provider Portal to assist with all of your practice needs online, anytime. Below is an overview, so you can find what you are looking for quickly. Simply select the title to go to the selected page or choose the area you want from the list on the left side of this page.
Starting January 1, 2014, we will no longer require outpatient preauthorization for MHNet Commercial members for routine care. For details, select “Announcements/Alerts”.
Because of Aetna’s acquisition of MHNet/Coventry, we are consolidating our processes. MHNet will no longer send out or accept new MHNet contracting and credentialing applications. Please use Aetna’s online application process at www.aetna.com. Just select Health Care Professionals, Join the Network, and Behavioral Health Providers. Then you can fill out and submit an Application Request Form to apply to Aetna’s provider networks.
Click below for QUICK LINKS to frequently needed information
- Provider Nomination section has our credentialing inforamtion update
- Outpatient Authorization information, including what services NO LONGER require authorization!
- Provider Information Change Request for all address, TIN, name changes
- Provider Manual for the Provider/Facility Quick Reference Guides, including state-specific guides
- Claims Information, the Emdeon Payer ID is 74289 for MHNet (not the same as Coventry!)
- Summary of Changes to the most commonly used CPT codes that went into effect 1/1/2013
- Announcements/Alerts: the latest provider notifications, Provider Manual and Provider/Facility Newsletters
- Forms Library: all the forms you need, including the Provider Information Change Request
- Claims Information: all the claims information you need for electronic or paper submission, timely filing requirements, our Provider Portal to check claims status, EFTs and ERAs, etc.
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD10: information on our compliance with these regulations
- Facility Information: the Inpatient Authorization process and forms, ambulatory follow-up resources and appeals
- MHNet Provider Portal: information about the free, secure, online portal that allows providers to easily access information regarding member eligibility, authorizations, claims, and remittance advices
- EDI Documentation: our electronic solutions, including electronic claims submission, EFTs, ERAs and the Provider Portal
- Provider Nomination: Due to Aetna’s acquisition of MHNet/Coventry, we are in the process of consolidating our contracting and credentialing processes. MHNet will no longer send out or accept MHNet credentialing applications. Please use Aetna’s online application process at www.aetna.com (select "Health Care Professionals", then "Join the Network", then "Behavioral Health Providers") to fill out and submit an Application Request Form to join Aetna’s provider panel.
- Clinical Resource Information: many resources to review, including our Provider Manual, Medical Necessity Criteria, Clinical Practice Guidelines, Newsletters, etc.
- Autism Services: Autism Guide with authorization information, Autism OTR
- Employer Services: contact information, and the EAP Case Record and instructions
- Psychological/Neuropsychological Testing: authorization information and the specific testing request forms
- PCPs: helpful resources for Behavioral Health