- Medicaid Plan Information
- Forms Library
- Claims Information
- Outpatient Auth Info
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD10
- Facility Info
- ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS
- MHNet Provider Portal
- EDI Documentation
- User Support & Training
- NETWORK PARTICIPATION
- Provider Nomination
- Clinical Resource Info
- SPECIALIZED PROVIDER
- Autism Services
- Employer Services
- Psychological/Neuro-Psych Testing
At MHNet, we value the providers who take care of our members. Our website offers you all the tools you need and a free Provider Portal to assist with all of your practice needs online, anytime. Below is an overview, so you can find what you are looking for quickly. Simply select the title to go to the selected page or choose the area you want from the list on the left side of this page.
Click below for QUICK LINKS to frequently needed information
- Provider Nomination section explains joining the provider network
- Outpatient Authorization information, including what services NO LONGER require authorization!
- Provider Information Change Request for all address, TIN, name changes
- Provider Manual for the Provider/Facility Quick Reference Guides, including state-specific guides
- Claims Information including MHNet's Emdeon Payer ID 74289 (not the same as Coventry!)
- Announcements/Alerts: the latest provider notifications, Provider Manual and Provider/Facility Newsletters
- Medicaid Plan Information: the latest information about transitioning to Aetna Better Health
- Forms Library: all the forms you need, including the Provider Information Change Request
- Claims Information: all the claims information you need for electronic or paper submission, timely filing requirements, our Provider Portal to check claims status, EFTs and ERAs, etc.
- Outpatient Auth Information: which codes require preauthorization and how to submit the request
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD10: information on our compliance with these regulations
- Facility Information: the Inpatient Authorization process and forms, ambulatory follow-up resources and appeals
- MHNet Provider Portal: information about the free, secure, online portal that allows providers to easily access information regarding member eligibility, authorizations, claims, and remittance advices
- EDI Documentation: our electronic solutions, including electronic claims submission, EFTs, ERAs and the Provider Portal
- Provider Nomination: Due to Aetna’s acquisition of MHNet/Coventry, we are in the process of consolidating our contracting and credentialing processes. MHNet no longer sends out or accepts MHNet credentialing applications. Please use Aetna’s online application process at www.aetna.com (select "Health Care Professionals", then "Join the Network", then "Behavioral Health Providers") to fill out and submit an Application Request Form to join Aetna’s provider panel.
- Clinical Resource Information: many resources to review, including our Provider Manual, Medical Necessity Criteria, Clinical Practice Guidelines, Newsletters, etc.