- Joining Our Network
- Forms Library
- Claims Information
- Outpatient Auth Info
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD10
- Facility Info
- ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS
- MHNet Provider Portal
- EDI Documentation
- NETWORK PARTICIPATION
- Provider Nomination
- Clinical Resource Info
- SPECIALIZED PROVIDER
- Autism Services
- Employer Services
- Psychological/Neuro-Psych Testing
At MHNet, we value the providers who take care of our members. Our website offers you all the tools you need and a free Provider Portal to assist with all of your practice needs online, anytime. Below is an overview, so you can find what you are looking for quickly. Simply select the title to go to the selected page or choose the area you want from the list on the left side of this page.
As you may be aware, the finalized CPT service code changes went into effect on January 1, 2013. Every provider on the panel has received a notification via mail that outlines our plan to be in compliance with these extensive code additions and deletions. More detailed information is available by selecting the “Announcements/Alerts” section, located on the left-hand side of this page.
UPDATE! Summary of changes to the most commonly used codes.
Click below for QUICK LINKS to frequently needed information
- Request a credentialing application with our Provider Nomination Form
- Standard OTR, PA Substance Abuse OTR, KY OTR, FL Medicaid OTR, Autism OTR, Maryland uses the mandated State of Maryland Uniform Treatment Plan Form
- Provider Information Change Request for all address, TIN, name changes
- Provider Manual for the Provider/Facility Quick Reference Guides, including state-specific guides
- Claims Information, the Emdeon Payer ID is 74289 for MHNet (not the same as Coventry!)
- EFT Registration Form to sign up for payments being deposited directly into your bank account
- Announcements/Alerts: the latest provider notifications, Provider Manual and Provider/Facility Newsletters
- Join Our Network: credentialing standards and policies, automated request to receive a credentialing application, Credentialing Dept contact info
- Forms Library: all the forms you need, including the Outpatient Treatment Reports (OTRs) and the Provider Information Change Request
- Claims Information: all the claims information you need for electronic or paper submission, timely filing requirements, our Provider Portal to check claims status, EFTs and ERAs, etc.
- Outpatient Auth Information: how to request Outpatient Authorization, including the Outpatient Treatment Report (OTR) forms & instructions
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD10: information on our compliance with these regulations
- Facility Information: the Inpatient Authorization process and forms, ambulatory follow-up resources and appeals
- MHNet Provider Portal: information about the free, secure, online portal that allows providers to easily access information regarding member eligibility, authorizations, claims, and remittance advices
- EDI Documentation: our electronic solutions, including electronic claims submission, EFTs, ERAs and the Provider Portal
- Provider Nomination: automated form to request a credentialing application
- Clinical Resource Information: many resources to review, including our Provider Manual, Medical Necessity Criteria, Clinical Practice Guidelines, Newsletters, etc.
- Autism Services: Autism Guide with authorization information, Autism OTR
- Employer Services: contact information, and the EAP Case Record and instructions
- Psychological/Neuropsychological Testing: authorization information and the specific testing request forms
- PCPs: helpful resources for Behavioral Health