Joining Our Network
- Joining Our Network
- Forms Library
- Claims Information
- Outpatient Auth Info
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD10
- Facility Info
- ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS
- MHNet Provider Portal
- EDI Documentation
- NETWORK PARTICIPATION
- Provider Nomination
- Clinical Resource Info
- SPECIALIZED PROVIDER
- Autism Services
- Employer Services
- Psychological/Neuro-Psych Testing
Joining Our Network
MHNet is pleased that you are interested in joining the provider panel to serve our membership of more than 3 million nationally. You will find our Minimum Standards for Credentialing and Policies below for your reference. To receive a complete credentialing packet, including MHNet's Practitioner Panel Application (or your state-mandated Credentialing Application where applicable), Practitioner Agreement, and Practitioner Fee Schedules, simply complete the Provider Nomination Form and it will be sent to you.
To facilitate the credentialing process, MHNet participates with CAQH. If your credentialing information is already available through CAQH, you do not need to complete the MHNet Practitioner Panel Application (or your state-mandated Credentialing Application where applicable) that you will receive when requesting our credentialing packet. Simply complete your CAQH information requested in the cover letter and we will obtain your credentialing information from CAQH’s website. A signed, dated, unaltered Practitioner Agreement and appropriate Fee Schedule will be required with the CAQH information to complete your credentialing application for processing.
If you are not registered with CAQH but you would like to be, please feel free to send your full name, provider type or designation, practice address, phone number, and date of birth to MHNet and we will request that CAQH contact you to begin their registration process.
Credentialing Department Contact Information
Completed credentialing packets can be sent to MHNet via mail, fax or email.
- Mail to: MHNet Credentialing Dept., P.O. Box 209010, Austin, TX 78720
- Fax to: 724.741.4551, Attn: Credentialing
- Email to: ProviderCredentialing@mhnet.com
Recredentialing occurs every three years and you will receive a notification letter at that time.
Minimum Standards for Credentialing
To see a detailed list of minimum standards, click on whichever provider type is applicable.
In order to be credentialed by MHNet, a provider must be a:
- State Licensed Psychiatrist
- State Licensed Physician certified in addiction medicine
- State Certified or Licensed Psychologist who has graduated from a doctoral level psychology program
- State Certified or Licensed Master's-level Counselor
- State or Nationally Certified or State Licensed Master's level Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNP) or Physician Assistants (PA)
- Certified Behavioral Analyst
Learn more about MHNet's credentialing and recredentialing policies.