MHNet Provider Portal
- Joining Our Network
- Forms Library
- Claims Information
- Outpatient Auth Info
- HIPAA 5010 and ICD10
- Facility Info
- ELECTRONIC SOLUTIONS
- MHNet Provider Portal
- EDI Documentation
- NETWORK PARTICIPATION
- Provider Nomination
- Clinical Resource Info
- SPECIALIZED PROVIDER
- Autism Services
- Employer Services
- Psychological/Neuro-Psych Testing
MHNet Provider Portal
The MHNet Provider Portal allows providers to easily access secure information regarding member eligibility, authorizations, claims, and remittance advices online, anytime. And the real-time, comprehensive information is free at www.MHNetProvider.com. The Provider Portal is designed to be intuitive, efficient and user-friendly.
Here are some of the things you will find available:
- A quick and easy eligibility inquiry shows member coverage history.
- The benefit information provides co-pay/co-insurance and deductible information.
- Information on processed authorizations, with effective dates.
- Claims submission options with the new Web-interface available through mhnetprovider.com and Emdeon: direct data enter claims or upload HIPAA compliant 837 EDI files from a billing system or vendor of your choice.
- Claims searches for 30 days at a time, showing summaries, history, or line item details. Member responsibility is clearly displayed.
- Payment information, including the date, amount and a quick link to the Remittance Advice (RA’s) for viewing or printing. There is also the capability to retrieve and view HIPAA compliant 835 files.
- Confidential Access decisions are yours to make. One administrator has the authority to add or remove multiple users or multiple administrators affiliated with the corresponding Tax ID.
It’s easy to register with step-by-step instructions walking you through the process. Once registration is confirmed, users are allowed secure access. To register, providers need the two (2) items listed below:
- Tax ID
- Health Plan ID number assigned by MHNet. This can be found on your Remittance Advice on the right hand side of page 1, listed as “Provider ID” under the date, or on subsequent pages in the upper left hand corner as the "Provider" number. You can also call Net Support at 866-629-3975 or Provider Relations at 855-995-4086 (option 4 or 5) to obtain your “Provider IDX” number.
When the registration request has been verified, an email will be sent to your designated email address with log in information for secure access and you will be ready to utilize the Provider Portal.
Inside the Provider Portal, you will find training modules with screen shots under the Online Help Menu. These will help you quickly and efficiently navigate the Provider Portal with all its resources.
EFT Online Enrollment is now available on the MHNetProvider.com Provider Portal!
You can use MHNetProvider.com to complete an electronic enrollment form to enroll in Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT), so that payments for claims filed are deposited directly to your bank account. You can get your payment faster with EFT! For more detailed instructions, click here. This EFT Form complies with the CAQH (Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare) CORE (Committee on Operating Rules for Information Exchange) rules.
NOTE: Impact Plus providers for Kentucky Medicaid
You will not be able to view any Impact Plus claims or authorization information filed under the State’s TIN due to federal privacy regulations. We hope to have a solution in a future release that will allow you to view Impact Plus claims and authorization information and still ensure HIPAA compliance.
To manage all your MHNet needs at our secure, one-stop, multi-functional provider portal.